Digital Projection International (DPI), Texas Instruments’ first DLP® partner and the original innovator of the 3-chip DLP® projector, proudly introduces a new 3-chip 1920 x 1200 resolution displays. The TITAN WUXGA produces 7,000 ANSI lumens and a 2000:1 contrast.
Producing 7,000 lumens from a lean 68 lbs. chassis, the dual lamp WUXGA-330-P displays employ the latest in Texas Instruments’ 1080p dark chip, 3-chip DLP™ technology. Compact, robustly built and ultra-quiet for their performance class, TITANs are unmatched solutions for staging, command and control, visualization, business, and educational venues. For staging, the TITAN can be ordered with DP’s RapidRig™ flying and stacking frame, which provides integrated pitch, roll and yaw adjustments, simplifying installation and alignment accuracy. Other key benefits of the TITAN WUXGA line include:
• DP’s NextGen electronics, featuring class leading de-interlacing with SD and HD sources processed using auto 3:2 and 2:2 extraction
• Minimal video delay from input to screen - as low as 1 frame, depending on source
• Sealed optics to protect DMD’s and other focal plane components from airborne contaminants
• Seven user-selectable inputs, including HDCP compliant DVI plus SD/HD-SDI
• ColorMax calibration capabilities including enhanced seven-point color correction for broader color space and accurate color alignment
• User selectable Xenon-color mode processing, which enables the projector to closely replicate the spectral performance of a Xenon lamp
• High intensity discharge lamp with a typical life of up to 2000 hours per lamp
• A range of precision optics with extended lens shift, compatible with all TITAN and LIGHTNING sx+ and 1080p models
• DP’s CoolTek engineering, which delivers the highest lumen performance with the lowest thermal (BTU) and noise level (dB) output
• Intelligent Lens Mount (ILM) - provides the ability for the user to program up to 10 distinct presets for lens zoom, focus and shift. The ILM presets can be assigned and automatically recalled, by source and input
The TITAN WUXGA-350 Pro Series II displays are priced and sized for every venue and everyday use - bringing the precision of Digital Projection to your venue.