Digital Projection International (DPI), an Emmy® Award-winning manufacturer of high-performance projection systems, is pleased to introduce the E-Vision series - the newest product in our high-brightness, high-value projection line. As the first display in the new series to be unveiled, the E-Vision 7000 serves as a remarkably affordable projector benefitting from the imaging fidelity of Texas Instruments’ DLP® technology. With numerous lens options, user swappable color wheels and advanced color controls, the 7,000 lumen E-Vision 7000 continues DPI’s legacy of developing powerful, efficient displays for every commercial application imaginable.
Weighing in at just 44 lbs., the dual-lamp E-Vision 7000 employs the latest in Texas Instruments’ 1280 x 800 dark metal DLP® technology to deliver 7,000 lumens and up to 2400:1 contrast. Robustly built and ultra-quiet, the E-Vision 7000 is an unmatched solution for corporate boardrooms, conference venues, Houses of Worship, digital signage, and any other application needing bright, accurate imagery at an remarkably accessible price point.
The E-Vision 7000 delivers high performance features as well as a compelling price. A variety of fixed and zoom lens options gives the E-Vision 7000 a flexible throw ratio range of .77:1 – 8.3:1. Swappable color wheel options allow the integrator or the end user to easily install the color wheel that provides the best balance of lumens and color depth to complement their application objectives and venue lighting conditions.
Other key benefits of the E-Vision 7000 include:
• Advanced video processing featuring class leading de-interlacing with SD and HD sources processed using auto 3:2 and 2:2 extraction.
• Six user-selectable inputs, including HDCP compliant DVI .
• Up to 14 Bit color for high greyscale performance and exceptional color depth.
• Easy to change, user swappable color wheels - four segment for maximum light output and six segment for maximum color performance. Changing color wheels is achieved in minutes.
• A range of precision optics with extended lens shift enable unsurpassed installation flexility and optical performance.
• Rugged and capable lens mount, provides motorized zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical lens shift.
• Dual lamp design provides high brightness with lowest cost of ownership. Each set of lamps can deliver up to 6000 hours of operational life, when operated in sequential eco mode.
DPI’s new E-Vision 7000 - an affordable, flexible and visually impressive projection solution for demanding venues and applications.