Digital Projection International (DPI), Texas Instruments’ first DLP® partner and the original innovator of the 3-chip DLP® projector, proudly introduces the LIGHTNING 30-1080p. This new Pro Series II projector employs the latest in dark chip, 3-chip DLP® technology, and includes DPI’s exceptional RapidRig™ staging and stacking hardware with integrated pitch, roll and yaw adjustments. When considered along with its 15,000 ANSI lumen brightness and up to 2000:1 contrast performance, the 30-1080p is ideally suited for the most challenging staging and large-venue perma-nent installations in the world.
The LIGHTNING 30- 1080p also incorporates DPI’s Hyper-Cooled lamp module, one of our CoolTek™ innovations. Engineered with a proprietary, directional-flow reflector mask and radial heat exchanger, the Hyper-Cooled module dramatically improves projector thermal characteristics and extends reflector life and lumen maintenance. In turn, these operating benefits provide a significant reduction to the long-term cost of ownership, while also enhancing component reliability.
Other key benefits of the LIGHTNING 1080p line include:
• DP’s NextGen electronics with class leading video de-interlacing. SD and HD sources are processed using auto 3:2 and 2:2 extraction
• Minimal video delay from input to screen - as low as 1 frame, depending on source
• Sealed optics to protect DMD’s and other focal plane compo-nents from airborne contaminants
• Seven user-selectable inputs, including HDCP compliant DVI and SD/HD-SDI
• ColorMax™ calibration capabilities, including enhanced seven-point color correction for broader color space and accurate color alignment
• DP’s CoolTek™ engineering, which delivers the highest lumen performance with the lowest thermal (BTU) and noise level (dB) output
• A range of precision optics with extended lens shift, compatible with all TITAN and LIGHTNING sx+ and 1080p models
• Intelligent Lens Mount (ILM) - provides the ability for the user to program up to 10 distinct presets for lens zoom, focus and shift. The ILM presets can be assigned and automatically recalled, by source and input.
The LIGHTNING 30-1080p Pro Series II projector - the powerful display system for major events and applications - bringing the precision of Digital Projection to every venue.