Whether in a Classroom or an Auditorium, DP’s Powerful Projectors Help Your Lectures Pack a Punch
Whether in a classroom or an auditorium, Digital Projection International’s (DPI) powerful projectors help your lectures pack a punch.
In today’s educational environments, where digital content is displayed as quickly as it’s created, clear access to the data being discussed is of the utmost importance. Real-time teacher-student interactivity has enabled a new way of learning, where teacher and students combine in massive scale, around a central source. With this in mind, displaying the critical content for a lecture in a way that seamlessly and simultaneously reaches the entire group is essential. What better way to ensure that everyone’s on the same page than to deliver this data in massive scale, for all to see?
For fifteen years, DPI has delivered incredibly bright, detailed and color-correct imagery to some of the most prestigious learning institutions in the world. From illuminating a 30’ screen with lecture material regarding rainforest research, to displaying interactive organs, rendered three-dimensionally, in order to train tomorrow’s surgeons, DPI’s precision displays have enabled them all. Additionally, though DPI is synonymous with grand image scale and advanced engineering, new budget-conservative, education-grade displays are now available to serve mid-sized screen venues.
If you haven’t seen DPI’s full product line lately, contact your regional manager or representative for a full tour today. From the incredibly bright $5,995 E-Vision line to our flagship 30,000 lumen LIGHTNING line, we think you’ll find the most diverse offering of commercial projectors available anywhere. Put over 15 years of proven projector excellence to work in your venue, and rest assured that the entire Digital Projection International team is here to ensure your success.
Featured Single-Chip DLP Projectors for
Single-Chip DLP Product Reviews:
- E-Vision WXGA 600 Review - Church Production Magazine, Jan/Feb 2011
- E-Vision WXGA 600 Review - Commercial Integrator Magazine, Jan/Feb 2011
Featured 3-Chip DLP Projectors for
Digital Projection in the News:
- Theater Productions Set the Stage With Projection Mapping - October 2012, AV Network
- DPI Unveils HIGHlite 330-3D Projector - September 2012, AV Network
- Finding Ways to Integrate Technology & Design - September 2012, Commercial Integrator
- Photos: 16 New Applications of Technology and Design - September 2012, Commercial Integrator
- Performance Measurements Now Govern Display Systems - August 2012, Government Video
- DPI's TITAN 330 Series Upgraded to Pro Series 3 - August 2012, AV Network
- Show Control Technology Used in Mob Museum - August 2012, Installation International