CEDIA 2012 Beckons!
It is astounding how time flies… but CEDIA is again just around the corner, and we are deep in preparations.
CEDIA 2012 returns to the Indianapolis Convention Center, with the show dates taking place Thursday, September 6, through Saturday, September 8. As is our tradition, DP is bringing truckloads of state of the art projection technology to present to our customers – the most capable integrators in the residential market!
DP's exhibit for CEDIA 2012 in booth #3454 will include two formal theaters, featuring our newest 3-chip and single-chip DLP home cinema solutions. New for this year, our booth will also feature no less than 6 of our precision displays, a mix of models and price points across our product line, illuminating screens in media room ambient lighting. That's right – for the first time ever at CEDIA, you will be able to experience, evaluate and enjoy DP's powerful projectors creating huge imagery in striking ambient light venues.
Ambient light is not something normally associated with residential projection, but DP routinely tackles the ambient light challenge on the commercial side of our business. The key is to employ techniques and technologies that create and preserve wide environmental dynamic range. Nobody understands how to overcome the ambient light challenge better than the projection experts at DP, and that being the case, we think many of our residential partners will be blown away by the amazing imagery we create in ambient light venues – similar to what may exist in a home media room, game room or even poolside.
In addition to the diversity of venues we will replicate in our exhibit at the show, we are bringing and launching important new products as well:
• HIGHlite 330-3D – Our newest entry for value-driven, 3D capable, 3-chip DLP performance. More information to come on this powerful new imaging solution.
• dVision 35-1080p LED – Equipped with our latest generation LEDs featuring Lifetime illumination, now delivering more than 1,000 lumens of super colorful imagery with bigger than 3-chip colorimetry and dynamic contrast for exceptional dark area detail. Amazing imagery!
• TITAN Reference models with our all new Gen 3 electronics – representing the pinnacle of color performance, grey scale bit depth and scaling.
• dVision Scope 1080p – Employs DP's exclusive "Scope 1080p" DMD, along with aspect ratio autosensing, to render 16 x 9 and 2.35:1 content, and anything in between, at native aspect ratio without relying on costly and mechanically complex anamorphic optics.
• M-Vision Cine 3D – Our powerful, 5500 lumen, value driven 3D solution. Bright enough to convey 3D on 10' wide screens with tremendous fidelity, and now with HDMI 1.4a plug-and-play connectivity!
Outside of the DP booth, we will be supporting nearly a dozen technology partners with our precision displays for use in their own exhibits. CLICK HERE to view the powerhouse partners that will feature DP's displays at CEDIA 2012. As you browse the show floor, you will find DP projectors creating powerful imagery in the CEDIA Future Tech Pavilion, as well as the exhibits of Stewart Filmscreen, Crestron, DNP Screens, Kaleidescape, D-Box, Steinway and the Harmon Luxury Group, to name just a few.
We are looking forward to heading out to Indianapolis, commencing the build of our exhibit, and welcoming all of our residential customers and friends to the show. Stop by booth #3454, and see you in Indy!
Free CEDIA Passes
Need free CEDIA passes? Simply visit www.cedia.org/expo and use the coupon code 2966 when you register.