Displays at Your Doorstep AV Roadshow Details
Please join Delta Group, Digital Projection International (DPI) and Mersive for a six-city roadshow through October and November, 2011. With the goal of expanding the Commercial AV industry's understanding of what is possible within today's varied display landscape, the Displays at Your Doorstep roadshow brings three industry pioneers together for one common purpose.
Attendees will experience the highest performance and latest trends in display technologies, including but not limited to DLP-based high-lumen projectors, LED videowalls and video cube arrays. See the details below for more on what products will be demonstrated. As the goal of each stop along the roadshow is to educate first, attendees can expect a casual and open exhibit environment.
Pre-register For a Chance to Win an AMEX Gift Card
Pre-registered show attendees will have the chance to win a $100 AMEX gift card. The pre-registrant drawings will happen the day before each city event begins. Pre-registrants must attend the event for which they've registered in order to win and receive the gift card. The winner at each location will be informed upon checking in at the event.*
** PRE-REGISTER FOR THE ROADSHOW BY CLICKING HERE **
MORE CHANCES TO WIN!
At each event, there will be a random drawing for 1 pico projector, given to an attendee at some point throughout the event. ADDITIONALLY, 2 $100 AMEX gift certificates will be given away during random drawings throughout the roadshows.
FEATURED PRODUCTS - DELTA GROUP
• 50" LED Rear-Projection Video Wall Cube
- LED Engine
- Auto Color Balance
- Available in 50" (XGA/SXGA+), 67" (XGA/SXGA+) and 70" (1080p)
- Available in both LED and UHP
• 46" Streamline Narrow Bezel LCD Video Wall Displays
- 6.7mm total bezel
- Uniquely engineered for ease of service
• 6mm indoor LED
- Industry leading contrast for the highest in picture quality
- Engineered for ease of installation and service
- Available in indoor and outdoor from 6mm to 20mm pitch
- Revolutionary new video wall product
- Front Projection, edge-blended projector technology
- Available in 1x2, 1x3, 2x2 and 2x3 sizes
• Distributive Vision Control System (DVCS)
- Exciting new video wall and video distribution product
- Networked solution provides extreme flexibility in installation, upgrades and service
- Manage multiple video walls and video and audio distribution sources/end-points with one solution
FEATURED PRODUCTS - DIGITAL PROJECTION INTERNATIONAL
•M-Vision Cine 1080p 400
- High brightness, high value 1080p DLP display
- 5500 lumens and up to 2000:1 contrast ratio
- Fixed and zoom lens options increase installation flexibility
•HIGHlite Cine 1080p 660
- Built-in Warp and Blend capabilities
- 8,000 lumens and up to 2000:1 contrast ratio
- 3-chip DLP performance from a compact, cost effective chassis
•TITAN 1080p Quad 3D
- Built-in Warp and Blend PLUS Active 3D capabilities
- 16,000 lumens and up to 2000:1 contrast ratio
- Intelligent Lens Mount and ColorMax calibration technology plus many more vital professional features to suit almost any commercial installation or staging application imaginable
FEATURED PRODUCTS - MERSIVE
Mersive's visual computing software enables large enterprises, display manufacturers & resellers to create large-scale, beyond-HD displays that deliver unprecedented performance, simplicity & affordability. Mersive will demonstrate their edge-blending technology solution via a simulator, in addition to demonstrating their software in Delta Group's Solarium product.
** PRE-REGISTER FOR THE ROADSHOW BY CLICKING HERE **
* If the winning pre-registrant does not attend the event, the prize will be forfeited.
About Delta Group
Delta Group is the world's leading provider of power management and thermal management solutions, as well as a major source for components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. Delta Group has sales offices worldwide and manufacturing plants in Taiwan, China, Thailand, Japan, Mexico, India, Brazil and Europe. As a global leader in power electronics, Delta's mission is, "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow." Delta is committed to environmental protection and has implemented green, lead-free production and recycling and waste management programs for many years. More information about Delta Group can be found at www.deltaww.com.
About Digital Projection International
Founded in 1989, Digital Projection International (DPI) has been instrumental in the development and application of Digital Light Processing™ technology by Texas Instruments for projection systems. DPI introduced the world's first 3-chip DLP® projector in 1997, and has since delivered expert system engineering and world-class customer services, thus maintaining its position as a digital imaging pioneer. DPI's groundbreaking projection research and development has earned the company many awards, including two Emmy® Awards for Outstanding Achievement in Engineering Development by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. DPI remains the first and only projector manufacturer to win the coveted award.
Today, DPI manufactures and distributes an extensive line of ultra high-performance 3-chip and single-chip DLP® projection systems. These projectors are the reference standard for demanding applications such as 3D visualization, large-venue, live-event staging, fortune 5000, education, medical and scientific research, command and control, digital cinema, commercial entertainment, worship and elite home cinema.
Mersive develops visual computing software that brings unprecedented simplicity and affordability to large-scale, beyond-HD displays allowing visual collaboration to go mainstream. Mersive makes large-scale, beyond-HD display solutions, traditionally limited to capital-intensive fields, available to a broad audience by making them simple and inexpensive. More information about Mersive can be found at http://www.mersive.com/.