Our Environmental Policy
Digital Projection Limited recognises its responsibility to protect the environment and we will work to understand and to minimize the impacts of all of our activities. Our Management Team is committed to ensure that protection of the environment is firmly embedded in both the company’s strategy and our operating culture.
- Work to identify, understand and quantify the impacts of all of our activities on the local and wider environments using an ISO 14001:2015 Management System.
- Set ourselves measurable objectives and regularly monitor our performance to achieve ongoing and continuous improvement.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise emissions generated by transport, travel and manufacture.
- Actively promote recycling, both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Develop a product range to minimise the environmental impact of design, production, distribution, operation and end of life management.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Raise awareness through staff training and internal communication.
- Work to influence our suppliers and customers to move in the same direction.
This Policy will be communicated to all staff, suppliers and customers, and also to the public through our Website and upon request. It is the responsibility of all staff to help embed this policy in the everyday life of Digital Projection Ltd. Our Senior Management Team all share responsibility for this policy and fully support the commitment and objectives outlined above.
Chief Operations Officer and Chief Technology Officer
Updated 23rd January 2020