Scale Creates Impact, and DPI’s Remarkably Powerful Projectors Deliver Dazzling Brightness for ANY Large Venue
Whether you’re projecting on an ice rink, theater backdrop or the proscenium of a live venue, DPI’s projector product line excels in large to massive imagery installations. Put up to 30,000 lumens of brightness to work in your next large screen installation.
A Digital Imaging Pioneer
When researching projector options for small to mid-sized commercial venues, you’ll find both a plentiful and diverse offering. However, there is one element that distinctly separates a precision display from a commercial projector: SCALE. The ability to consistently and efficiently produce massive imagery for large-scale projected environments is a cornerstone of DPI’s reputation as a digital imaging pioneer. Recent large-scale installations that feature DPI’s powerful projectors include the Radio City Music Hall’s Christmas Spectacular, Vancouver Canuck’s hockey arena and the Tribeca Film Festival. Each of these represents world-class entertainment in their fields, and together act as merely a sample of the hundreds of large-scale installations enlisting DPI’s precision displays.
It takes years to develop, engineer, test and launch a precision display capable of handling a large screen application. Fortunately, DPI launched 15 years ago with a focus on large scale projection, partnering with Texas Instruments to introduce the world’s first 3-chip DLP projector in 1995. DPI’s groundbreaking projection research and development has earned the company many awards, including two Emmy® Awards for Outstanding Achievement in Engineering Development by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. DPI remains the first and only projector manufacturer to win the coveted award. In the past two years alone, DPI’s powerful and efficient TITAN chassis received major industry awards in the Commercial AV, Rental & Staging, Consumer Electronics and Worship Facilities markets.
Today, DPI’s engineering ingenuity is being recognized for remarkable advances in advanced engineering as well as design and performance. DPI was first to market with single-projector, active-3D projection solutions, and continues to offer the most comprehensive 3D product line available worldwide.
DPI’s breathtaking large-scale projected imagery is a result of world-class components, efficient design and expert engineering. Put over 15 years of proven projector excellence to work in your venue, and rest assured that the entire Digital Projection International team is here to ensure your success.
Featured Single-Chip DLP Projectors for
Large Screen Entertainment
Single-Chip DLP Product Reviews:
- E-Vision WXGA 600 Review - Church Production Magazine, Jan/Feb 2011
- E-Vision WXGA 600 Review - Commercial Integrator Magazine, Jan/Feb 2011
Featured 3-Chip DLP Projectors for
Large Screen Entertainment
Digital Projection in the News:
- Theater Productions Set the Stage With Projection Mapping - October 2012, AV Network
- DPI Unveils HIGHlite 330-3D Projector - September 2012, AV Network
- Finding Ways to Integrate Technology & Design - September 2012, Commercial Integrator
- Photos: 16 New Applications of Technology and Design - September 2012, Commercial Integrator
- Performance Measurements Now Govern Display Systems - August 2012, Government Video
- DPI's TITAN 330 Series Upgraded to Pro Series 3 - August 2012, AV Network
- Show Control Technology Used in Mob Museum - August 2012, Installation International