Designed for Film Production & Broadcast
Designed exclusively with the needs of virtual production in mind, Studio Series panels offer a host of superior technical benefits for content creators in the film and television production industry.
Featuring a 500mm x 500mm cabinet size, Radiance LED Studio Series panels are engineered for creative implementations in any production environment. Easily deployable in flat or curved arrays, the Radiance LED Studio Series is compatible with wall-mounted, ground-stacked, overhead suspended, or truss supported installations. The panel design is engineered for the quickly changing needs of the working studio environment and employs easily-reconfigurable rigging hardware with front and rear serviceable component access.
Utilizing the powerful Tessera Series receiving cards and processors from Brompton Technology, the Radiance LED Studio Series provides video system engineers with precise control over color gamut, frame synchronization, grayscale performance, and dynamic range. A lightning-fast refresh rate of 7680Hz and camera-optimized scan modes allow for smooth image capture on all Radiance LED Studio Series panels.
“We chose Digital Projection for two reasons; Radiance LED exceeded the technical specifications and improved the visual aesthetic of the original design, and the team at Digital Projection was able to quickly deliver and help us complete the project ahead of schedule. The end-result turned out even better than we had anticipated.“
– Matthew Lien, DES Vice President of Sales
- High-quality visuals & ultra-high refresh rates for professional video recording
- Ultra-high 7680Hz refresh rate with 15-bit processing
- Up to 1,500 nits brightness
- Up to 100,000 hours LED lifetime
- Flexible integration options including wall-mounted, ground-stacked, overhead suspended, and truss supported setups.
- Enhanced color performance and LUT customization
- Ultra-low latency response