Precision Projectors for EVERY Venue Imaginable
From corporate boardrooms to outdoor architectural mapping, Digital Projection International’s (DPI) professional projector line delivers unparalleled solutions for any imaging need, of any scale, in almost any environment.
A digital imaging pioneer and display industry leader, Digital Projection International (DPI) manufactures and distributes an extensive line of ultra high-performance 3-chip and single-chip DLP® projection systems. These projectors are the reference standard for the world’s most critical imaging applications, such as 3D simulation/visualization, large-venue entertainment, live-event staging, fortune 5000, education, medical and scientific research, command and control, digital cinema, corporate meeting spaces and houses of worship.
DPI’s groundbreaking projection research and development has earned the company many awards, including two Emmy® Awards for Outstanding Achievement in Engineering Development by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. DPI remains the first and only projector manufacturer to win the coveted award. In the past two years alone, DPI’s powerful and efficient TITAN chassis received major industry awards in the Commercial AV, Rental & Staging, Consumer Electronics and Worship Facilities markets.
DPI’s breathtaking projected imagery is a result of world-class components, efficient design and expert engineering. Put over 15 years of proven projector excellence to work in your venue, and rest assured that the entire Digital Projection International team is here to ensure your success.
Featured Single-Chip DLP Projectors for
Single-Chip DLP Product Reviews:
- E-Vision WXGA 600 Review - Church Production Magazine, Jan/Feb 2011
- E-Vision WXGA 600 Review - Commercial Integrator Magazine, Jan/Feb 2011
Featured 3-Chip DLP Projectors for
Digital Projection in the News:
- Theater Productions Set the Stage With Projection Mapping - October 2012, AV Network
- DPI Unveils HIGHlite 330-3D Projector - September 2012, AV Network
- Finding Ways to Integrate Technology & Design - September 2012, Commercial Integrator
- Photos: 16 New Applications of Technology and Design - September 2012, Commercial Integrator
- Performance Measurements Now Govern Display Systems - August 2012, Government Video
- DPI's TITAN 330 Series Upgraded to Pro Series 3 - August 2012, AV Network
- Show Control Technology Used in Mob Museum - August 2012, Installation International