The Digital Projection booth at ISE 2018 debuted the INSIGHT Laser 8K – the worlds first 8K Laser DLP projector. Boasting 25,000 Lumens and crystal clear image detail, the projector’s stunning image quality looks set to wow audiences for a long time to come.
Solid-State, lamp free projection was demonstrated throughout the booth. M-Vision Laser 18K Projectors were used in portrait mode to create a stunning video mapping and demonstrating the flexibility that laser projectors bring.
Also launched on the show floor was the RADIANCE LED range of Narrow Pixel Pitch 2D and 3D LED wall.
For more information about any of the projectors on show, please contact your local sales manager
We'd also like to thank the following partners:
- AVStumpfl for providing Wings Engine media servers for all playback
- DNP Screens for providing their Super Nova Screens
- VIOSO for providing their servers and expertise for the projection mapping
- Milestone for their Portrai Projecta screen
- Wyrestorm for signal distribution
- Firefly Technology for fibre cables