Digital Projection has released their new ‘Projector Controller’ software that allows the management of multiple projectors from a single centralised PC based application.
Ideal for use in large installations or where projectors are in multiple locations in a building, the software can dramatically reduce the time required for set up and configuration.
Feature set of the Projector Controller Software
Designed for use with the TITAN Quad & Pro Series 3 and Lightning projectors, it allows full management and operation of 1 to 100 projectors on a LAN at the same time. It is a free piece of software and is available for download here.
From a single screen layout you can view all projectors and access settings for an individual projector or for a group of projectors. Some key features include:
- Create groups of projectors which can be controlled simultaneously
- View essential information, such as model, name, ON/OFF status and lamp status, for all projectors on the network at a glance
- Monitor projector status
- View logs containing all interaction between the software and the projectors on the network
- View network information such as IP and MAC address
- Switch power on and off, open and close the shutter
- Remove projectors from the network
Plus edit and control an array of settings, including:
1) Inputs and test patterns
2) Lens, image, color and geometry
3) Edge Blend and PIP settings
Windows XP SP3 or Windows 7 with the .NET Framework 2.0
Download the software here