DP's I/ITSEC 2011 Show Recap, including Video and Photos
Digital Projection International, Texas Instruments' first DLP projector partner and the only projector manufacturer to win an Emmy for engineering development, greeted I/ITSEC 2011 attendees with a huge, solution-filled exhibit, new projector unveilings, and numerous DP displays in partner booths throughout the show floor.
If you'd like to schedule a meeting or call with Phil Laney, DP's director of simulation/visualization, please send an email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-420-1350.
Many thanks to our show partners: Adacel, CATI Training Systems, Electric Picture, Immersaview, Immersive Display Solutions, Kongsberg, Mersive, Q4 Services, Scalable Display Technologies and Stewart Filmscreen. And a special thanks to everyone that visited with us in Orlando.
** VIDEO: CLICK HERE to watch our I/ITSEC show video recap **
WHAT ATTENDEES SAW IN DP'S BOOTH AND BEYOND
The DP Booth featured:
• NEW - M-Vision LED+IR projector for stimulated NVG using a CATI IG/database with SAR low level flight, ground-driver, tanker-refueling, and drug boat interdiction scenarios
• NEW - dVision WQXGA (2560 x 1600 pixels!) LED projector featuring new brighter LEDs displaying a high resolution WQXGA CATI IG/database
• NEW - HIGHlite 660 1080p projectors blended onto a small cylindrical screen displaying a maritime database from a Kongsberg IG
• M-Vision 1080p LED projectors blended onto Immersive Display System's rear projected small footprint Immersive Desktop Display
Partner Booths around the show floor featured:
•Q4 Services (booth #1107) displayed both TITAN 3-chip and M-Vision single-chip DLP projectors
•The Scalable/Stewart Filmscreen booth (#2126) featured two dVision sx+ units
• Immersaview (booth #2463) had two HIGHlite Cine 260 HB units
• Immersive Display Solutions (booth #1249) enlisted five dVision WQXGA lamp based units and three M-Vision 1080p LED units
CLICK HERE to view our Simulation/Visualization product line.